Best Chewy Lemon Cookies Recipe: These Luscious Lemon Cookies Are Soft, Chewy & So Refreshing | Cookies
Soft, chewy, and stuffed with lemon taste, this straightforward lemon chip cookie recipe is bound to be one you may be making for years to return. Store in an hermetic container to maintain them tender.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 47 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24 cookies
- 2 sticks of butter, room temperature
- 1 half cups of sugar
- three half tablespoons lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 egg
- three cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/four cup sugar, to roll
This is the way it’s achieved:
- Beat the butter and sugar along with an electrical mixer till frothy, approx. 2 minutes
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and egg. Hit to mix.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Stir the dry substances into the moist substances. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Put the 1/four cup sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Shape the dough into balls. Roll the balls within the sugar, then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 levels F for about 10 to 12 minutes, or till the perimeters are very frivolously browned. Let cool on the baking sheets for a couple of minutes, then take away to chill fully.
Last 30 seconds and seconds Join the 30Seconds group and Follow us on fb to get recipes in your newsfeed day by day. Inspire and be impressed.
Similar Products On Amazon We Think You Might Like These:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program that gives us with the flexibility to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and its affiliate web sites.